![]() |
| Three words ,eight letters ,Say it and I'm yours... |
Recently, the 4th season of Gossip Girl get me sooo confused, I used to love the couple Chuck-and-Blair (Blair-and-Chuck xD) In fact these two were the only ones that kept me watching the serie
Anyway. At the beginning of the 4th season,annoyed me a bit seeing that easily Chuck said that he loved Eva (being that with Blair have taken half centuries), then came the silly fights of always, that if chuck loves blair if not, then only were used in bed and just that , there was no ''forgive me''?! No one said ''I love you''!? nothing of nothing ... I said to myself WTF?! here we go again (1 & 2nd season ¬ ¬). But then Dan came out and only saw the chemistry they had, ok, I always thought they would be great as friends.began to move the chapters and you could see it coming that they would have a something in the romantic way (and we had Chuckito with his Raina), in that moment I thought : Oh Hell YES! Blair and Dan have something to rub in the face of Chuck and then this one will fight for her ... I changed my mind ,I mean c'mon Dan is much better for Blair at the moment, helping grow and their relationship is healthier, have more in common .. The time I change my mind was definitely for the cap.15:
Anyway. At the beginning of the 4th season,annoyed me a bit seeing that easily Chuck said that he loved Eva (being that with Blair have taken half centuries), then came the silly fights of always, that if chuck loves blair if not, then only were used in bed and just that , there was no ''forgive me''?! No one said ''I love you''!? nothing of nothing ... I said to myself WTF?! here we go again (1 & 2nd season ¬ ¬). But then Dan came out and only saw the chemistry they had, ok, I always thought they would be great as friends.began to move the chapters and you could see it coming that they would have a something in the romantic way (and we had Chuckito with his Raina), in that moment I thought : Oh Hell YES! Blair and Dan have something to rub in the face of Chuck and then this one will fight for her ... I changed my mind ,I mean c'mon Dan is much better for Blair at the moment, helping grow and their relationship is healthier, have more in common .. The time I change my mind was definitely for the cap.15:
I only hope the writers know how carrying this couple farther than just a little bump on Blair and Chuck relationship and that the arrival of the prince..I hope that does not ruin anything ... The only thing I know is that I do not miss these last chapters for Nothing!
![]() |
| We kept us a secret because we were afraid there was something more... |
Greatvid.GreatCouple
ossip irl :B




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario